| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Campobasso in February is cool at 4.2 °C (39.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.1 °C (44.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.3 °C (34.3 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 5.8 °C (10.4 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry. Only 59.5mm (2.3in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 9:59 long and the longest day is 11:07 long with an average length of 10:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Campobasso February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Campobasso, Italy
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Campobasso:
- Terminillo Mountain, Italy - 170.7 kms (106.1 miles) NW
- Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy - 104.5 kms (65 miles) NNW
- Preturo, Italy - 142.8 kms (88.7 miles) NW
- Guidonia, Italy - 166.4 kms (103.4 miles) WNW
- Rome, Italy - 183.8 kms (114.2 miles) WNW
- Ciampino, Italy - 174 kms (108.2 miles) W
- Pratica Di Mare, Italy - 183.8 kms (114.2 miles) W
- Frosinone, Italy - 113.1 kms (70.3 miles) W
- Latina, Italy - 145.2 kms (90.3 miles) W
- Grazzanise, Italy - 73.8 kms (45.9 miles) SW
- Ponza Island, Italy - 159.4 kms (99.1 miles) WSW
- Naples, Campania, Italy - 81.4 kms (50.6 miles) SSW
- Termoli, Italy - 56.6 kms (35.2 miles) NNE
- Sant'Angelo (Mount), Italy - 108.6 kms (67.5 miles) E
- Amendola, Italy - 88.2 kms (54.8 miles) E
- Foggia, Puglia, Italy - 75.3 kms (46.8 miles) E
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 182.4 kms (113.3 miles) ESE
- Trevico, Italy - 75.1 kms (46.6 miles) SE
- Potenza, Basilicata, Italy - 140.7 kms (87.4 miles) SE
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 179 kms (111.2 miles) SSE