| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Campobasso in September is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.9 °C (57 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in September is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched. A mere 45.6mm (1.8in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 13:06 long with an average length of 12:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Campobasso September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Campobasso, Italy
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Campobasso:
- Terminillo Mountain, Italy - 170.7 kms (106.1 miles) NW
- Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy - 104.5 kms (65 miles) NNW
- Preturo, Italy - 142.8 kms (88.7 miles) NW
- Guidonia, Italy - 166.4 kms (103.4 miles) WNW
- Rome, Italy - 183.8 kms (114.2 miles) WNW
- Ciampino, Italy - 174 kms (108.2 miles) W
- Pratica Di Mare, Italy - 183.8 kms (114.2 miles) W
- Frosinone, Italy - 113.1 kms (70.3 miles) W
- Latina, Italy - 145.2 kms (90.3 miles) W
- Grazzanise, Italy - 73.8 kms (45.9 miles) SW
- Ponza Island, Italy - 159.4 kms (99.1 miles) WSW
- Naples, Campania, Italy - 81.4 kms (50.6 miles) SSW
- Termoli, Italy - 56.6 kms (35.2 miles) NNE
- Sant'Angelo (Mount), Italy - 108.6 kms (67.5 miles) E
- Amendola, Italy - 88.2 kms (54.8 miles) E
- Foggia, Puglia, Italy - 75.3 kms (46.8 miles) E
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 182.4 kms (113.3 miles) ESE
- Trevico, Italy - 75.1 kms (46.6 miles) SE
- Potenza, Basilicata, Italy - 140.7 kms (87.4 miles) SE
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 179 kms (111.2 miles) SSE